CREST Olympiads is one of Asia's leading Olympiad organizations. The goal of this initiative is to assess students' knowledge and assist them in applying their learning to various fields while also developing their analytical skills so that they are confident enough to face any competitive examination. CREST Reasoning Olympiad (CRO) is one of the best international Reasoning Olympiads organized by CREST Olympiads for students of class 7 to improve their thinking and reasoning skills. The exam is conducted in 2 modes as offline & online Reasoning Olympiad.
a. Students who are interested in participating in the Logical Reasoning Olympiad can register through their school or independently.
b. Students in grade 7 from any recognized board such as CBSE, ICSE, IB, State Board are eligible to register for the CREST Reasoning Olympiad (CRO) exam.
c. Students studying and living in countries other than India also can take part in the examination.
d. CREST Reasoning Olympiad is conducted in a single level for the students of class 7.
1. Reasoning Olympiad exams for class 7 assess conceptual learning, reasoning, problem-solving and analytical skills at an early age. As a result, the student is encouraged to prepare for the upcoming challenges.
2. Reasoning Olympiad assessments are difficult and conceptual because they help students understand the topic thoroughly. It ultimately improves routine class performance.
3. The Reasoning Olympiad for class 7 was developed to help students become more aware of their reasoning ability and its fundamental impact on new information and experiences.
International Reasoning Olympiad for class 7 registration can be done by students on their own or by the school.
The school has to fill in the form present here: https://www.crestolympiads.com/register-school, and it will be contacted within 48 working hours with the next steps.
Students who register separately from school & want to appear for the online Reasoning Olympiad exam for class 7 can follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the browser and copy-paste this link: https://www.crestolympiads.com/registration
2. The registration form pops up.
3. Fill in all the registration form details.
4. Select the exam at the bottom of the details filling section in the registration form you wish to appear in.
5. Read the instructions carefully.
6. Make the payment.
7. Registration is complete.
1. Reasoning Olympiad Individual registrations by students are accepted.
2. Students registering individually cannot appear for the offline mode of exam. This mode is available only to the students participating through school in CREST Olympiads.
3. Students who have not done registration through school will have to take exams from home. The individual participating should have a computer or laptop with a webcam and a good internet facility. The exam is monitored through a webcam.
The Reasoning Olympiad syllabus for class 7 is designed to assess students' subject knowledge and higher-order thinking skills. On average, seventy percent of the CREST Olympiads exam and its questions are drawn from any recognized school curriculum such as CBSE, ICSE, or state board and thirty percent are based on higher-order thinking, i.e., achievers section.
Students of class 7 who are interested in participating in the Reasoning Olympiad exam first need a good understanding of the syllabus.
The CREST Olympiads' online Reasoning exam is usually held in the month of January. The Olympiad exam dates of the CREST Reasoning Olympiad are made available to the students on the CREST Olympiads' website. Participants are advised to register for the exam before the specified months.
CREST Reasoning Olympiad Registration Fee - For students studying and enrolling from India, the exam cost is Rs. 225. The price is $15 for students studying and living outside of India (US Dollars).
How should I prepare my child for the Reasoning Olympiad? Is a question that every parent has when their child is taking the Olympiad exams. As a result, students must diligently prepare for the Olympiad exams. The following are a few points that students who have applied for the CREST Reasoning Olympiad should keep in mind as they prepare;
Before beginning exam preparation, students should thoroughly understand the entire syllabus from the official website of the CREST Olympiads. It is advantageous for students to begin preparing for the Reasoning Olympiad exam well in advance in order to achieve the highest possible scores. Parents should not only encourage their children to take Olympiad exams but also provide them with the best resources to help them prepare. Workbooks, sample papers, mock tests and other study materials can be used by students for preparation.
As a parent, you must support your child throughout their participation in Olympiads and other competitive exams. While students of must work hard and dedicate themselves in order to pass with good grades, it is also the responsibility of parents to help their children prepare smartly. So to make parents' work easier we are recommending to parents the CREST Reasoning Olympiad Workbook for class 7 which helps students to achieve their desired results in the Reasoning Olympiad exam. Students can also get the class 7 Reasoning Olympiad sample papers on the website.
|Class 7 Reasoning Olympiad Sample Paper||Check here|
|Class 7 Reasoning Olympiad Previous Year Paper||Check here|
|Class 7 Reasoning Olympiad Workbook||Check here|
Class 7 Reasoning cut-off & rankings will publish the cut-off marks for the level 1 exam. The Reasoning Olympiad cut-off is the minimum number of points required to pass the exam. CREST Olympiads CRO cut-off marks will be posted on the official website. Students will be able to determine the probability of the selection by matching their probable score with the answer key.
Class 7 Reasoning Olympiad answer key will get published in January. The CRO answer keys will be available on the students' dashboard. With the CRO answer key, students will be able to calculate their likely scores.
Reasoning Olympiad class 7 results are usually announced 4 weeks after the examination. The result can be checked by using login credentials on the website. The student can view the answer key on the 2 mentioned dates only.
a. CREST Olympiads every year distribute Olympiad awards to top performers. Prizes worth INR 4 Cr are there for students.
b. The top 5% of students will receive a medal and a certificate of distinction.
c. A certificate of merit will be awarded to the top three students from each school with more than 25 students in the class.
d. The top three students in each of the ten classes will receive an Achievers Trophy and a Merit Certificate.
e. Each participant will receive a digital participation certificate. This will appear on the participant's Dashboard.
f. Olympiad prizes in detail can be checked on the website.
1. Can an individual class 7 student participate in the Reasoning Olympiad?
Yes, one of the priorities of the CREST Olympiads is to allow every student to take Olympiad exams and compete against peers from India and around the world. If a student is unable to register for an Olympiad exam through his or her school, he or she can register directly for CREST Olympiads.
Steps to be followed for Registration for individual participants
Follow the steps to register:
1. Visit the link: https://www.crestolympiads.com/registration
2. Fill in all the details in the registration form.
3. Select the subject as CREST Reasoning Olympiad.
4. Click on “Preview & Pay” & complete the payment process.
5. Your registration is complete.
2. How do I check my class 7 Reasoning Olympiad result?
Students taking the CREST Reasoning Olympiad exam can access their results by entering their credentials on the official website.
To see your results: Log in to https://www.crestolympiads.com/login with your credentials. Access to Dashboard -> Performance -> Results -> CRO -> CRO Level 1