CREST Olympiads conducts an international Mathematics Olympiad for grade 3 students every year. The students across the globe participate extensively to make their mark in the Mathematics Olympiad for class 3. The set of questions put up in the CREST Mathematics Olympiad exam encourages students to apply their brains and tests different skills like data interpretation, problem-solving skills, calculation speed, ability to cover a vast syllabus, etc. and much more. The exam aims to sharpen mathematical skills in the students. It is one of the best recommended online Maths Olympiads for class 3.
a. Students interested in taking the Maths Olympiad test for class 3 can do the registration either through their schools or on their own.
b. Candidates from all around the world are welcome to apply for the exam.
c. The test for class 3 is performed in 2 levels.
d. Participants who qualify the first level will be eligible to take part in level 2.
1. Math Olympiad for class 3 influences the way a student wants to shape his/her career. It aims to raise the confidence level of students so that they can aspire to become the best among all their peers.
2. After appearing & preparing for the international Maths Olympiad exams, the complicated formulas and theories that used to feel like a burden begin to appear easier and uncomplicated.
3. The main aim behind conducting the Maths Olympiad for class 3 is to build up aptitude in young learners and encourage their learning in Mathematics with more interest and meaning. It helps students to get the right exposure to new skills and they can learn and practice a variety of things, such as reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
International Maths Olympiad registration for class 3 can be done by students on their own or through their respective schools.
The school has to fill in the form present here: https://www.crestolympiads.com/register-school, and it will be contacted within 48 working hours with the next steps.
Students who register separately from school & want to appear for the Maths Olympiad for class 3 online test can follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the browser and copy-paste this link: https://www.crestolympiads.com/registration
2. The registration form pops up.
3. Fill in all the registration form details.
4. Select the exam at the bottom of the details filling section in the registration form you wish to appear in.
5. Read the instructions carefully.
6. Make the payment.
7. Registration is complete.
1. Maths Olympiad Individual registrations by students are accepted.
2. Students registering individually cannot appear for the offline mode of exam. This mode is available only to the students participating through school in CREST Olympiads.
3. Students who have not done registration through school will have to take exams from home. The individual participating should have a computer or laptop with a webcam and a good internet facility. The exam is monitored through a webcam.
International Maths Olympiad for class 3 is considered to be a tough nut to crack. CREST Mathematics Olympiad is surely difficult but on the other hand with proper understanding and knowledge of the syllabus students can easily ace the examination. The class 3 Maths Olympiad syllabus is divided into two sections. It includes topics like Numerals, Number Names and Number Sense (4-digit numbers), Computation Operations, Fractions, Length, Weight, Capacity, Temperature, Time, Money, Geometry and Data Handling. Students should practice all these topics carefully to score good marks. The syllabus is available for students on the website.
Every year, the CREST Mathematics Olympiad is held in the months of December and January for participants of class 3. To avoid last-minute panic, it is recommended to register for the tests ahead of time. By viewing the official website, candidates can gain a complete understanding of the class 3 Maths Olympiad exam dates.
CREST Mathematics Olympiad Registration Fee details - For students studying and enrolling from India, the exam cost is Rs. 225. The price is $15 (US Dollars) for students studying and living outside of India.
Previous years’ papers cover questions from the entire syllabus & students can find all topics and questions. It makes the preparation far easier for the students as they are able to analyze what is asked more frequently, marks distribution for each topic, weightage of each topic in past years and much more. This helps in providing a complete analysis of the exam.
Maths Olympiad questions for class 3 are available for practice on the website.
Preparation plays a major role in today’s cut-throat competition that exists for the Olympiads of Mathematics. Starting your preparation early gives you more time to study through various resources and practice a lot. Maths Olympiad Books are a great way to leverage your preparation. Along with books, the key to scoring better in the actual exam is to know the level of competition that exists and what is expected out of you, then only you can beat the competition. Get yourself into the right atmosphere for your preparation with the best mentors of India guiding you. Sky-rocket your preparation with Olympiad Success courses, programs and test series. Olympiad Success is the best Olympiad trainer for Maths Olympiad preparation. Prepare with Olympiad Success LIVE Classes and achieve the success that you truly aspire for.
|Class 3 Maths Olympiad Sample Paper||Check here|
|Class 3 Maths Olympiad Previous Year Paper||Check here|
|Class 3 Maths Olympiad Workbook||Check here|
After the completion of the examination, the cut-off list for the CREST Mathematics Olympiad for class 3 is revealed.
The purpose of the cutoff is to establish a minimum mark requirement for students to pass the exam. Students who achieve a score equal to or higher than the published cut-off are regarded to have passed the exam. Two separate cut-off lists are released for level 1 and level 2. Students can check the class 3 Maths Olympiad cut-off & rankings by going to the official website.
The Olympiad answer key is a unique way of enabling students to guess their scores beforehand. CREST Olympiads always release its Maths Olympiad class 3 answer key within one week after the actual examination is held. These answer key dates are made available on the website’s exam schedule page.
The internationally held CREST Mathematics Olympiad for class 3 follows a record of releasing the results for both the levels after a month from the last answer key date. The results can be easily accessible by candidates by just visiting the official website and logging in with their respective credentials. Mostly the level 1 results are declared in the month of February.
a. Thrilling and mind-blowing awards worth INR 4 Crore are given by CREST Olympiads to students.
b. For 50% of the top scorers, there are rewards.
c. All participants with a percentile of 93 to 96 will get a silver medal.
d. All participants with a percentile of 90 to 93 will receive a bronze medal.
e. A digital participation certificate will be given to each participant. This will be available in the participant's dashboard.
f. International Ranks 1-3 receive INR 10,000 Olympiad Success Gift Vouchers, Achiever's Trophies, and Merit Certificate.
g. Check Olympiad Awards & Prizes in detail now.
1. I have two children and want to register both for the class 3 Maths Olympiad examination. How can I register them with the same email?
CREST Olympiads do not provide access to both the children using the same email id. You have to create two different login credentials to log in to the exam.
2. What is the benefit of participating in class 3 Maths Olympiad?
Participating in Olympiad exams from an early age will help students improve their learning skills, conceptual understanding and help them become more confident.
3. Which is the best Maths Olympiad exam for class 3?
CREST Mathematics Olympiad (CMO) is one of the best and most popularly known Maths Olympiad exams among students. CMO enhances students’ knowledge and helps them showcase their talent. Based on the respective class syllabus, a separate exam will be conducted for every class once a year.
4. How many times can I participate in the Maths Olympiad examination for class 3?
Since the examination is held once a year therefore candidates can participate once for each class. No candidates can repeat the examination for the same class.
5. Is it compulsory to have a laptop or desktop for class 3 students for participating in the Olympiad of Maths?
For the online Olympiad exam, students must have a laptop or desktop with a good internet connection and webcam for participating in the examination. If the student registered for the Olympiad exam through schools & opted for an offline mode exam, in that case students need not have a laptop/desktop. It will be a pen & paper-based exam.
6. Whom should I contact for queries related to Maths Olympiad exams for class 3?
For any query related to the Maths Olympiad exams for class 3, use the below details to get resolved.
CREST Olympiads contact number: +91-98182-94134
CREST Olympiads email: email@example.com