The CREST Olympiads strives to promote skill learning in all subjects for students across the countries. It is critical for students to develop the skill of logical reasoning at a young age in order to master any subject they are interested in. Class 2 students are young, creative and thoughtful. The CREST Reasoning Olympiad (CRO) is held to assess students' logical and problem-solving abilities. CRO is accessible to students in class 2 & it is an international Reasoning Olympiad exam.
a. According to CREST Olympiads' eligibility criteria, students of class 2 are eligible to appear for the CREST Reasoning Olympiad exam.
b. International candidates may also register for the CREST Olympiads exam.
c. The English Olympiad for class 2 takes place on a single level.
1. Class 2 is a crucial year for a child. As subjects and different topics are introduced to the child, allowing them to participate in the Reasoning Olympiad exam will not only help them in problem-solving but also in implementing the topics they have learned in their previous classes.
2. Reasoning abilities assist children in seeing things from various perspectives. Logical Reasoning Olympiad encourages children's creativity by assisting them in making connections and approaching problems holistically.
International Reasoning Olympiad for class 2 registration can be done by students on their own or by the school.
The school has to fill in the form present here: https://www.crestolympiads.com/register-school, and it will be contacted within 48 working hours with the next steps.
Students who register separately from school & want to appear for the online Reasoning Olympiad exam for class 2 can follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the browser and copy-paste this link: https://www.crestolympiads.com/registration
2. The registration form pops up.
3. Fill in all the registration form details.
4. Select the exam at the bottom of the details filling section in the registration form you wish to appear in.
5. Read the instructions carefully.
6. Make the payment.
7. Registration is complete.
1. Reasoning Olympiad Individual registrations by students are accepted.
2. Students registering individually cannot appear for the offline mode of exam. This mode is available only to the students participating through school in CREST Olympiads.
3. Students who have not done registration through school will have to take exams from home. The individual participating should have a computer or laptop with a webcam and a good internet facility. The exam is monitored through a webcam.
The Reasoning Olympiad for Class 2 is one of the most effective ways to instill overall capability and intelligence in young minds. Children as young as six or seven years old have curious minds. CREST Olympiads is here to put out their knowledge with its Reasoning Olympiad exam. Class 2 Reasoning Olympiad exam syllabus consists of topics such as; Analogy, Coding and Decoding, Geometrical Shapes, Embedded Figures, Odd One Out, Pattern, Measuring Units, Grouping of Figures, Ranking Test, Series Completion. The set of test papers for the CREST Reasoning Olympiad Syllabus is based on the CBSE, ICSE/ISC, and other State Board syllabuses. The CREST Reasoning Olympiad exam syllabus for each class can be found on the CREST Olympiads’ syllabus page.
The CREST Olympiads are held once a year, in December to February. CREST Olympiads provides exam date slots from which students and choose as per their convenience. Olympiad dates are posted on the website for students to easily access.
CREST Reasoning Olympiad Registration Fee - For students studying and enrolling from India, the exam cost is Rs. 225. The price is $15 for students studying and living outside of India (US Dollars).
How should I prepare my child for the Reasoning Olympiad? Is a question that every parent has when their child is taking the Olympiad exams. As a result, students must diligently prepare for the Olympiad exams. The following are a few points that students who have applied for the CREST Reasoning Olympiad should keep in mind as they prepare;
Before beginning exam preparation, students should thoroughly understand the entire syllabus from the official website of the CREST Olympiads. It is advantageous for students to begin preparing for the Reasoning Olympiad exam well in advance in order to achieve the highest possible scores. Parents should not only encourage their children to take Olympiad exams but also provide them with the best resources to help them prepare. Workbooks, sample papers, mock tests and other study materials can be used by students for preparation.
As a parent, you must support your child throughout their participation in Olympiads and other competitive exams. While students of must work hard and dedicate themselves in order to pass with good grades, it is also the responsibility of parents to help their children prepare smartly. So to make parents' work easier we are recommending to parents the CREST Reasoning Olympiad Workbook for class 2 which helps students to achieve their desired results in the Reasoning Olympiad exam. Students can also get the class 2 Reasoning Olympiad sample papers on the website.
Class 2 Reasoning cut-off & rankings will be posted on the CREST Olympiads' official website. Students can check their CRO cut-off marks by visiting the website once they are available. This allows students to assess their own performance.
The Reasoning Olympiad answer key for class 2 will be available on the official website. The CREST Reasoning Olympiad (CRO) answer keys are usually released 1 week after the CREST Reasoning Olympiad (CRO) exam. Students can use the CRO answer keys to estimate their probable score.
The CREST Olympiads will announce the results of the CREST Reasoning Olympiad (CRO). Reasoning Olympiad class 2 results will be available on the official website of the CREST Olympiads after 4 weeks of the completion of the CRO exam. Students who competed in this Olympiad can view the results by logging in with credentials on the dashboard.
a. The top three students (registered through school) from each school with more than 25 students in a class who take an Online Olympiad exam will receive a Merit Certificate.
b. The top 10% of students will receive a Medal and a Merit Certificate as follows:
c. All students with a 96 percentile or higher, as well as those with a zonal rank of 10 or less, will be awarded a gold medal.
d. All students with a percentile of 93 to 96 will receive a silver medal.
e. All students with a percentile of 90 to 93 will receive a bronze medal.
f. Olympiad prizes in detail can be checked on the website.
1. Can we take the CREST Olympiads exams again if we have already taken them in lower classes?
Yes. This will allow students to improve their previous rankings, and if they are successful, they will become eligible for prizes also.
2. How will a student know about the CREST Olympiads' details or important dates?
Students can follow CREST Olympiads' social media handles for regular updates on the Olympiad exams. Also, it is advisable to check the website frequently to not miss any important notifications.