The CREST International Spell Bee (Winter) is India's first online spelling assessment for class 6 assessing students on the meaning, spelling, and vocabulary of English words. As a consequence, it will assist students in fostering their grammar development, which is the fundamental basis of the English language.
a. Students from CBSE/ICSE/State Boards, as well as students from any other recognized board in India, are eligible to participate in the CREST International Spell Bee Winter Olympiad.
b. Students studying and living outside of India can also take the CREST Spell Bee exam.
1. Spell Bee tests prepare students for big competitions. It also assists children in developing spelling skills that will benefit them at a young age.
2. The goal of CREST International Spell Bee is to assist students in improving their spelling, broadening their vocabulary and constructing correct English usage that will benefit them throughout their lives.
CREST International Spell Bee (Winter) registration for class 6 can be done by students on their own or by the school.
The school has to fill in the form present here: https://www.crestolympiads.com/register-school, and it will be contacted within 48 working hours with the next steps.
Students who register separately from school & want to appear for the online Spelling Bee exam for class 6 can follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the browser and copy-paste this link: https://www.crestolympiads.com/registration
2. The registration form pops up.
3. Fill in all the registration form details.
4. Select the exam at the bottom of the details filling section in the registration form you wish to appear in.
5. Read the instructions carefully.
6. Make the payment.
7. Registration is complete.
1. Spelling Bee Individual registrations by students are accepted.
2. Students registering individually cannot appear for the offline mode of exam. This mode is available only to the students participating through school in CREST Olympiads.
3. Students who have not done registration through school will have to take exams from home. The individual participating should have a computer or laptop with a webcam and a good internet facility. The exam is monitored through a webcam.
Parents frequently express concern that the Olympiad syllabus will be difficult for their children. The questions of these exams are drawn from the school curriculum. It is appropriate for all boards, including CBSE, ICSE and other State Boards. It is one of the greatest weapons for preparing for the Olympiad exams.
The first step is to locate the entire syllabus for a specific Olympiad exam type based on your level. The CREST international Spell Bee (CSBW) syllabus will be mostly based on the school curriculum. Clearing the concepts should be your first priority as an aspirant.
Students can find the class 6 Spell Bee exam syllabus on the website that they must follow to determine what resources you need to gather and learn. Spell Bee words list for class 6 is also available on the syllabus page as well.
CREST Olympiads conducts Spell Bee Winter in January and February every year. Candidates who wish to compete in the Spell Bee Olympiads should be aware of the key dates in order to avoid missing the deadlines. CREST Spell Bee Winter exam dates are made available online for students to easily access.
CREST International Spell Bee (Winter) Registration Fee details - For students studying and enrolling from India, the exam cost is Rs. 225. The price is $15 (US Dollars) for students studying and living outside of India.
Class 6 is an ideal getaway to improve spelling skills and vocabulary. We have a good way for your child to simply practice and prepare for spell bee competitions.
If you're looking to find Spell Bee words, that are already made available on the Spell Bee syllabus page. 70-80% of questions are expected to be asked from the same Spell Bee words list.
Class 6 Spell Bee preparation necessitates full commitment and accuracy in studies. Students must be completely familiar with the Spell Bee syllabus and exam format before the preparation for the exam. Students can also solve previous years’ question papers which is beneficial because it allows students to analyze the types of questions that will be asked during the Spell Bee examination. Moreover, practicing question papers helps students understand how to clear the Spell Bee International exams. Students can get class 6 Spell Bee Winter sample papers from the CREST Olympiads official website. These pointers will assist students to do well in the CREST International Spell Bee Winter Olympiad exam.
In order for students to be aware of the minimal marking requirements, the CREST International Spell Bee cut-off and rankings are typically made accessible. These cut-off marks are offered so that students are aware of the minimal standard marks to qualify for the exam. After completing the Spell Bee Winter exam the cut-off will be revealed.
The CREST Olympiads will release the Spell Bee answer key within 1 week of the CREST International Spell Bee Winter exam. Students can find out their likely scores by checking answer keys. The Spell Bee answer key contains the correct answers to each question of the exam.
CREST Olympiads will announce the Spell Bee result for class 6 after the 4 weeks of the CSBW exam. The results will allow students to identify areas of strengths and weaknesses. Students can check the result on the website.
The students are recognized for their performance and it’s one of the great ways to encourage them to do such great things again and again. CREST Olympiads awards top-performers for classes 1-8 for their great accomplishment in the CREST Spelling Bee (Winter) competition exam. Students can check the Olympiad awards & recognition in detail.
1. What is the cost of registering for the India CREST Spell Bee exam?
The exam costs Rs. 225 for students studying and enrolling in India. For students studying and living outside of India, the cost is $15 (US Dollars).
2. Is the Spell Bee Olympiad beneficial to class 6 students?
Spell Bee competition is extremely beneficial to class 6 students. The child becomes acquainted with words that they would not have learned in school otherwise. International Spell Bee exams also reveal to your child a wide range of vocabulary. They also learn the meaning and origin of new words, making it easier for your child to use them in everyday situations.