CREST Olympiads conducts English Olympiad for class KG students. Both the online English Olympiad exam & offline English Olympiad exam are conducted for grade KG. The CREST English Olympiad (CEO) exam intends to improve the kids' English language skills like grammar, spelling, sentence structure, vocabulary and much more.
a. Candidates from across any country can easily apply for the English Olympiad for class KG. The CREST Olympiads international English Olympiad exam is taken by students from 3000+ schools.
b. Students from educational boards like CBSE, ICSE, IB, or any recognized educational board can register for the exam.
c. Individual online registration is to be done for the online English Olympiad exam & for the offline exam, the registration is to be done from schools.
d. The class KG English Olympiad online test will be conducted in 1 level.
1. Olympiad English tests are designed to stimulate and enhance English spelling, grammar, etc. Students gain early exposure to learning and competitiveness by participating in English Olympiad exams. The English Olympiad exams are application-based and do follow somewhat the educational curriculum.
2. Olympiad English for class KG aids in the analysis and identification of each student's true potential, skills, strengths and learning proficiency.
3. Olympiads sharpen students’ thinking and learning processes, hence their academic performance also improves quickly.
International English Olympiad registration for class KG can be done by students on their own or through their respective schools.
The school has to fill in the form present here: https://www.crestolympiads.com/register-school, and it will be contacted within 48 working hours with the next steps.
Students who register separately from school & want to appear for the class KG English Olympiad online test can follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the browser and copy-paste this link: https://www.crestolympiads.com/registration
2. The registration form pops up.
3. Fill in all the registration form details.
4. Select the exam at the bottom of the details filling section in the registration form you wish to appear in.
5. Read the instructions carefully.
6. Make the payment.
7. Registration is complete.
1. English Olympiad Individual registrations by students are accepted.
2. Students registering individually cannot appear for the offline mode of exam. This mode is available only to the students participating through school in CREST Olympiads.
3. Students who have not done registration through school will have to take exams from home. The individual participating should have a computer or laptop with a webcam and a good internet facility. The exam is monitored through a webcam.
It is necessary to have a complete understanding of the syllabus in order to appear and do well in the examination. One of the most important parts of getting good grades in an exam is knowing the curriculum. This is said to be beneficial to students because it enables them to organize their study programs and prepare for exams properly. The syllabus is curated by experienced mentors. Class KG English Olympiad syllabus can be checked online.
November to December are the months in which the CREST English Olympiad is organized each year for grade KG candidates. Registration must be done by students before the months stated above. Candidates can have a proper glimpse of the Olympiad exam schedule by visiting the link.
CREST English Olympiad Registration Fee details - For students studying and enrolling from India, the exam cost is Rs. 225. The price is $15 (US Dollars) for students studying and living outside of India.
To be a top performer in the English Olympiad exam then the class KG English Olympiad sample papers are a key requirement. To get a competitive edge, one must analyze previous years’ English Olympiad questions for class KG and at the same time understand the syllabus. After this, proceed to the next steps of your preparation. List down all the important topics in the English Olympiad syllabus and start preparing for them first. Learning to be focused and utilizing time efficiently is a key to success in preparation. Students can follow above tips to do well in the CREST English Olympiad exam for class KG. Students can also take advantage of the test series provided by Olympiad Success to have a deeper understanding of the types of questions. Students can also purchase class KG English Olympiad worksheets.
|Class KG English Olympiad Sample Paper||Check here|
|Class KG English Olympiad Previous Year Paper||Check here|
|Class KG English Olympiad Workbook||Check here|
Following the completion of the English Olympiad, the cut-off is announced. The cut-off is a set of minimum marks that students must get in order to pass the exam. Students who achieve a score equal to or more than the published cutoff are regarded to have passed the exam. Students can access the official website to learn more about the class KG English cut-off & rankings.
CREST Olympiads has made guessing the score before the actual results easy by preparing an answer key list that is released after the actual examination. This answer key offers students with the correct answers to the questions asked in the English Olympiad for class KG. The answer key by CREST Olympiads is generally out within one week of the test. These answer key dates are easily available on the website’s exam schedule page.
CREST English Olympiad is a globally famous examination conducted for grade KG students. The results for this examination are released after a month of the last answer key date. Candidates can get access to the results by logging in with their respective credentials on the official website. Mostly level 1 results are out in the month of January.
CREST Olympiads offers students with Olympiad prizes worth INR 4 Crore. For 50% of the top scorers, there are rewards. CREST English Olympiad winners are rewarded for their excellent performance in the Olympiad exam. It’s a big accomplishment for students’ to secure a rank in the most competitive CREST English Olympiad exam. CREST Olympiads always recognize the hard work and dedication of the top achievers and as a token of love give away rewards to the top achievers.