Asia's most Innovative & 2nd Biggest Online Olympiads - CREST Olympiads conducts Cyber Olympiads for students in classes 1 to 10. The purpose of the Cyber Olympiad exam is to examine students' cyber knowledge and help them apply what they've learned in computer subjects while also honing their analytical skills. The international Cyber Olympiad of CREST Olympiads is one of the top exams for children in class 10 who want to develop their thinking and reasoning skills. The exam is available in two formats: offline and online.
a. Students who want to compete in the CREST Cyber Olympiad can do so either through their school or by registering individually online.
b. The Cyber Olympiad exam is open to students in grade 10 from any recognized board, such as CBSE, ICSE, IB or State Board.
c. Students from countries other than India are also eligible to sit for the exam.
d. CREST Cyber Olympiad is a single-level exam.
e. The online Cyber Olympiad of CREST Olympiads can be taken from the home.
f. Students looking to appear for the offline exam can appear through their respective schools registered with CREST Olympiads.
1. Cyber/Computer Olympiad exams for grade 10 test students' conceptual understanding of concepts, computer skills, technological skills and problem-solving skills from an early age.
2. CREST Cyber Olympiad exam is challenging. Preparing for the exam helps improve academic performance in the computer subject as well.
3. The tenth-grade Cyber Olympiad exams were created to help children become more aware of their technological abilities and how they affect students' life in the future.
Registration for international Cyber Olympiad for class 10 can be done by students on their own or through school.
The school has to fill in the form present here: https://www.crestolympiads.com/register-school, and it will be contacted within 48 working hours with the next steps.
Students who register separately from school & want to appear for the online Cyber Olympiad exam for class 10 can follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the browser and copy-paste this link: https://www.crestolympiads.com/registration
2. The registration form pops up.
3. Fill in all the registration form details.
4. Select the exam at the bottom of the details filling section in the registration form you wish to appear in.
5. Read the instructions carefully.
6. Make the payment.
7. Registration is complete.
1. Cyber Olympiad Individual registrations by students are accepted.
2. Students registering individually cannot appear for the offline mode of exam. This mode is available only to the students participating through school in CREST Olympiads.
3. Students who have not done registration through school will have to take exams from home. The individual participating should have a computer or laptop with a webcam and a good internet facility. The exam is monitored through a webcam.
The CREST Cyber Olympiad is an international Olympiad exam for students in grade 10. The exam syllabus covers a variety of topics in numerous fields of technology. Students can easily get the curriculum on the official website. To do well in the Computer Olympiad exam, one must have complete knowledge of the entire class 10 Cyber Olympiad syllabus.
The online Cyber Olympiad exam for the CREST Olympiads is normally held in January. The Cyber Olympiad dates are posted on the CREST Olympiads webpage for students to view. Participants are encouraged to register for the exam as soon as possible before the deadline.
CREST Cyber Olympiad Registration Fee - For students studying and enrolling from India, the exam cost is Rs. 225. The price is $15 for students studying and living outside of India (US Dollars).
Students are required to strategize their studies throughout the preparation period. It is important for them to remain calm and dedicated to their studies. There are a few ways through which candidates can make their preparation easy and efficient. The first thing to do while starting your preparation is to follow a proper routine or timetable. Second, practice sample papers every day and attempt plenty of mock tests after finishing with the preparation. Olympiad Success (Online Olympiad preparation platform) has test series packages available for class 10 students to examine themselves and improvise on weak areas. Check class 10 Cyber Olympiad mock tests now.
Students can also refer to Cyber Olympiad books that include different varieties of questions and topic-wise explanations to have a better understanding of chapters. The above few tips can be very beneficial during the preparation period for kids to score top ranks.
|Class 10 Cyber Olympiad Sample Paper||Check here|
|Class 10 Cyber Olympiad Previous Year Paper||Check here|
Class 10 Cyber Olympiad cut-off criteria for the level 1 test will be published on the website. The cut-off for the International Computer Olympiad exam for CREST Olympiads is the minimum amount of marks needed to pass the exam.
In January, the answer key for class 10 Cyber Olympiad will be released. On the students' dashboard, the CCO answer keys will be made available. Students will be able to determine their likely scores using the CREST Cyber Olympiad answer key.
The results of the class 10 Cyber Olympiad examination are normally released four weeks after the exam. The outcome can be viewed on the website using login credentials.
Since its inception, CREST Olympiads have always awarded and recognized the Cyber Olympiad exam winners. We believe that it gives students immense happiness when rewarded for their hard work, determination, dedication and more. The students who show outstanding performance are awarded and recognized. There are awards worth INR 4 Crore kept for students. Check Olympiad prizes in detail now.
1. Why should kids appear for the Cyber Olympiad in class 10?
Olympiad tests are designed to bring forth the best in children. These are competitions on a national and worldwide level that are useful in the long run. Problem-solving skills, analytical thinking and aptitude testing are just a few of the notable advantages.
Since class 10 is a stage where students first give board exams and thereafter they decide their particular streams, it is important for students to understand their interests and students with technological and computerized knowledge get the best platform to showcase their talent through Olympiad exams. It gives their career a further boost and they can choose their field wisely.