The CREST International Spell Bee (Winter) is India's first online spelling assessment for class 3 assessing students on the meaning, spelling, and vocabulary of English words. As a consequence, it will assist students in fostering their grammar development, which is the fundamental basis of the English language.
>> Join CREST Olympiads WhatsApp Channel for latest updates.
1. Spell Bee tests prepare students for big competitions. It also assists children in developing spelling skills that will benefit them at a young age.
2. The goal of CREST International Spell Bee is to assist students in improving their spelling, broadening their vocabulary and constructing correct English usage that will benefit them throughout their lives.
CREST International Spell Bee (Winter) registration for class 3 can be done by students on their own or by the school.
The school has to fill in the form present here: https://www.crestolympiads.com/register-school, and it will be contacted within 48 working hours with the next steps.
Students who register separately from school & want to appear for the online Spelling Bee exam for class 3 can follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the browser and copy-paste this link: https://www.crestolympiads.com/registration
2. The registration form pops up.
3. Fill in all the registration form details.
4. Select the exam at the bottom of the details filling section in the registration form you wish to appear in.
5. Read the instructions carefully.
6. Make the payment.
7. Registration is complete.
1. Spelling Bee Individual registrations by students are accepted.
2. Students registering individually cannot appear for the offline mode of exam. This mode is available only to the students participating through school in CREST Olympiads.
3. Students who have not done registration through school will have to take exams from home. The individual participating should have a computer or laptop with a webcam and a good internet facility. The exam is monitored through a webcam.
Parents frequently express concern that the Olympiad syllabus will be difficult for their children. The questions of these exams are drawn from the school curriculum. It is appropriate for all boards, including CBSE, ICSE and other State Boards. It is one of the greatest weapons for preparing for the Olympiad exams.
The first step is to locate the entire syllabus for a specific Olympiad exam type based on your level. The CREST international Spell Bee (CSBW) syllabus will be mostly based on the school curriculum. Clearing the concepts should be your first priority as an aspirant.
Students can find the class 3 Spell Bee exam syllabus on the website that they must follow to determine what resources you need to gather and learn. Spell Bee words list for class 3 is also available on the syllabus page as well.
The exam dates for CREST International Spell Bee Competition (Winter) (CSBW) for Class 3 for the Academic Year 2023-24 are as given below:
|Level 1 exam dates
|9th January 2024
20th January 2024
|Last date for registration
|It is advisable to register for the exam before December.
|Level 1 answer key dates
|24th-25th Jan 2024
|Level 1 result date
|Generally, the results are announced within a month's time after the last answer key date
Note: Check Olympiad exam dates for other CREST Olympiads subjects as well.
The exam fee is INR 225 for students studying and enrolling from India. For students studying and residing outside of India, the fee is country specific.
Spell Bee Winter preparation for class 3 necessitates accurate efforts from students. Before beginning exam preparation, class 3 students should thoroughly understand the entire syllabus. Last-minute preparation usually makes the student skip the important sections. Students must give their 100% effort in order to pass the Spelling Bee exam.
The class 3 students want a lot of attention and hard work which can be accomplished only through constant efforts and regular practice. It is always preferable to be prepared for exams. Students can visit CREST Olympiads website to obtain class 3 Spell Bee sample papers.
Students can also take the mock tests to get a better idea of what to expect at the CREST International Spell Bee winter exam.
Make a list of spellings that are difficult for you and whose meaning you are unfamiliar with. Make a separate notebook and write those words down, along with their definitions from a dictionary. Repeat the difficult words that you can't remember and improve upon them. The above pointers will surely help you in your CREST Spell Bee Winter examination.
|Class 3 Spell Bee Competition (Winter) Sample Paper
|Class 3 Spell Bee Competition (Winter) Previous Year Paper
CREST Olympiads will publish the CREST Spell Bee Winter cut-off marks for the class 3 students. The CREST International Spell Bee cut-off and rankings will be available online at the CREST Olympiads website. There will be a separate Spell Bee cut-off for each class.
The Spell Bee answer key contains correct answers to all of the exam questions. Students can estimate their scores in the CREST International Spell Bee Winter (CSBW) Olympiad exam. Students can access the CREST Spell Bee answer keys by logging in with the credentials & going to the dashboard section.
The results of the CREST Spell Bee competition will be accessible on the CREST Olympiads website. Those who’ve appeared for the exam can check their result in the performance section of the dashboard.
The students are recognized for their performance and it’s one of the great ways to encourage them to do such great things again and again. CREST Olympiads awards top-performers for classes 1-8 for their great accomplishment in the CREST Spelling Bee (Winter) competition exam. Students can check the Olympiad awards & recognition in detail.