Students in class 8 are energetic, creative and thoughtful. The CREST Olympiads aim to encourage students from different countries to participate in international Olympiad exams & develop skills in different subjects. International Cyber Olympiad is a competition that evaluates students' logical and problem-solving skills. CREST Olympiads (Asia's most Innovative & 2nd Biggest Online Olympiads) organizes Cyber Olympiad for class 8 students. Students from more than 4000+ schools participate in this examination. The exam is conducted in two formats: offline and online.
a. According to the eligibility criteria of CREST Olympiads, students of class 8 are eligible to participate in the CREST Cyber Olympiad exam through schools or individually.
b. International candidates are also eligible to register for the exam.
c. CREST Cyber Olympiad is a single-level exam.
d. The online Cyber Olympiad of CREST Olympiads can be taken from the home.
e. Students looking to appear for the offline exam can appear through their respective schools registered with CREST Olympiads.
1. As children are introduced to new subjects, allowing them to take the Cyber Olympiad test will aid them not only in problem-solving but also in putting what they have learned into practice in different areas.
2. Cyber/Computer Olympiad exams enhance students' interest in the subject and develop their computer and technological skills.
3. CREST Cyber Olympiad fosters cyber skills and creativity in youngsters.
Registration for international Cyber Olympiad for class 8 can be done by students on their own or through school.
The school has to fill in the form present here: https://www.crestolympiads.com/register-school, and it will be contacted within 48 working hours with the next steps.
Students who register separately from school & want to appear for the online Cyber Olympiad exam for class 8 can follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the browser and copy-paste this link: https://www.crestolympiads.com/registration
2. The registration form pops up.
3. Fill in all the registration form details.
4. Select the exam at the bottom of the details filling section in the registration form you wish to appear in.
5. Read the instructions carefully.
6. Make the payment.
7. Registration is complete.
1. Cyber Olympiad Individual registrations by students are accepted.
2. Students registering individually cannot appear for the offline mode of exam. This mode is available only to the students participating through school in CREST Olympiads.
3. Students who have not done registration through school will have to take exams from home. The individual participating should have a computer or laptop with a webcam and a good internet facility. The exam is monitored through a webcam.
The class 8 Computer Olympiad exams are one of the most effective examinations to instill cyber skills in kids and help increase their intelligence. Children in class 8 have inquisitive brains. Students can find the entire syllabus in a detailed format on the official website.
The CREST Cyber Olympiad is held annually in January. The Cyber Olympiad exam for class 8 is held to identify young talents from across the globe. The Olympiad registration dates are made live on the website for students to accordingly register for the examination.
CREST Cyber Olympiad Registration Fee - For students studying and enrolling from India, the exam cost is Rs. 225. The price is $15 for students studying and living outside of India (US Dollars).
Preparation demands consistency and perseverance. One should prepare under the right mentorship. The reason for only a few securing the top positions when the results are out is because they are disciplined throughout their preparation and are following their strategy diligently.
Before starting with the preparation, students should thoroughly understand the entire syllabus from the official website of the CREST Olympiads. Students can take help from different online resources like Cyber Olympiad books, sample papers, mock tests and other study materials. Class 8 Cyber Olympiad sample papers pdf is available on the CREST Olympiads website that students can access for free.
Last but not the least, participating candidates must take good care of their health during the preparation period. Do not overload yourselves with long hours of study. Students also must follow a healthy diet and sleeping pattern to keep their minds fresh.
On the official website of the CREST Olympiads, the class 8 Cyber Olympiad cut-off criteria is posted. This helps candidates to evaluate where they stand in the competition.
The CREST Cyber Olympiad answer key for class 8 will be made available on the official website. The answer keys are usually released 1 week after the exam. Students can use the answer keys to analyze their scores before the actual results.
The results of the CREST Cyber Olympiad for class 8 will be announced by the CREST Olympiads. After four weeks from the completion of the CCO class 8 Olympiad exam, the results can be checked by going to the performance section in the dashboard of CREST Olympiads' official website.
Since its inception, CREST Olympiads have always awarded and recognized the Cyber Olympiad exam winners. We believe that it gives students immense happiness when rewarded for their hard work, determination, dedication and more. The students who show outstanding performance are awarded and recognized. There are awards worth INR 4 Crore kept for students. Check Olympiad exam prizes in detail now.
8. Which cyber Olympiad is best for class 8?
There are many organizations that organize Cyber Olympiads for class 8 each year. But the most recommended Cyber Olympiad is the CREST Cyber Olympiad exams. It is conducted for grades 1 to 10. The paper is carefully designed by experienced mentors to bring out the best technological and computer skills in students. Since it is an internationally held Cyber Olympiad exam students across the globe compete in the test which gives students a sense of challenge and courage. CREST Olympiads is considered to be the best in assessing students.