CREST Olympiads conducts an international Mathematics Olympiad for grade 7 students every year. The students across the globe participate extensively to make their mark in the Mathematics Olympiad for class 7. The students have shown tremendous interest in the CREST Mathematics Olympiad (CMO) exam for over a while now. The students along with their school curriculum studies, take this exam seriously to upgrade their skills. It is one of the best recommended online Maths Olympiads for class 7.
a. Students willing to enroll in the Maths Olympiad exam for class 7 can register through schools or individually.
b. Students participating in the examination should be from recognized education boards such as CBSE, ICSE, IB, State Board, etc.
c. Candidates across any country are eligible to register for the CREST Mathematics examination.
d. For class 7 the examination is conducted in 2 levels.
1. Students can compete on national and international levels in the Math Olympiad, which helps them prepare for future competitive tests. Students' problem-solving abilities are enhanced, and they are pushed to think critically.
2. The Olympiad of Maths from a small age plays an important role in enhancing students' confidence levels. It motivates students to perform better each time.
International Maths Olympiad registration for class 7 can be done by students on their own or through their respective schools.
The school has to fill in the form present here: https://www.crestolympiads.com/register-school, and it will be contacted within 48 working hours with the next steps.
Students who register separately from school & want to appear for the Maths Olympiad for class 7 online test can follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the browser and copy-paste this link: https://www.crestolympiads.com/registration
2. The registration form pops up.
3. Fill in all the registration form details.
4. Select the exam at the bottom of the details filling section in the registration form you wish to appear in.
5. Read the instructions carefully.
6. Make the payment.
7. Registration is complete.
1. Maths Olympiad Individual registrations by students are accepted.
2. Students registering individually cannot appear for the offline mode of exam. This mode is available only to the students participating through school in CREST Olympiads.
3. Students who have not done registration through school will have to take exams from home. The individual participating should have a computer or laptop with a webcam and a good internet facility. The exam is monitored through a webcam.
The Maths Olympiad syllabus plays a crucial role in the Maths Olympiad preparation. Since the syllabus for the exam is based and almost similar to that of the existing school syllabus with a slightly increased difficulty it helps students to excel in their academics too. The class 7 Maths Olympiad syllabus is available for students on the official website.
December & January are the months in which the CREST Mathematics Olympiad is conducted every year for students of grade 7. Registration for the exam is recommended to be done before the stated months to avoid last-minute panic. Candidates can have a look at the class 7 Maths Olympiad exam dates.
CREST Mathematics Olympiad Registration Fee details - For students studying and enrolling from India, the exam cost is Rs. 225. The price is $15 (US Dollars) for students studying and living outside of India.
One should prepare well before appearing in the actual examination. The students are often confused about how to start the preparation. The best way to start the preparation is to analyze the class 7 Maths Olympiad sample papers. Reviewing these helps the student understand the question pattern well and the marks distribution of the subject’s various topics. Hence, the students get a clear idea of which syllabus area needs to focus more.
Class 7 Maths Olympiad books play a major role in scoring better marks and are essential to acquire an in-depth understanding of the concepts. Most of the teachers and parents too recommend kids to go through the concept through books after finishing their class notes.
Once you’re done covering the concepts, the next step is to analyze how well you have understood the topic. For that purpose, Olympiad Success Test Series is the best. The number of students have given a positive feedback on their Saturday to Saturday Free Mock Tests and Test Series packages for various subjects. You can also test your Maths Olympiad class 7 preparation with the chapter-wise tests and full-length Mock Tests. Buy class 7 Maths Olympiad worksheets now.
|Class 7 Maths Olympiad Sample Paper||Check here|
|Class 7 Maths Olympiad Previous Year Paper||Check here|
|Class 7 Maths Olympiad Workbook||Check here|
The cut-off for CREST Mathematics Olympiad is announced after the completion of the examination. The cut-off is basically released to set minimum mark criteria for students to clear the examination. Students who score the same or more than the cut-off released are considered to be passed the examination. Students can check the class 7 Maths Olympiad cut-off & rankings by visiting the official website.
The Olympiad answer key is an unique way of enabling students to guess their scores beforehand. CREST Olympiads always release Maths Olympiad answer key dates within one week after the actual examination is held. These answer key dates are made available on the website’s exam schedule page.
The results of the worldwide CREST Mathematics Olympiad exam for class 7 are normally released within a month of the last answer key date following the completion of the exam. Maths Olympiad for class 7 results can be checked by logging in with your registered credentials on the official website of the CREST Olympiads. In most cases, the level 1 results are announced in February.
a. CREST Olympiads offers students with fascinating awards worth INR 4 Crore. For 50% of the top scorers, there are rewards.
b. International Ranks 1-3 receive INR 10,000 Gift Vouchers, Achiever's Trophies and Merit Certificates.
c. All students with a 96 percentile or higher, as well as candidates with a zonal rank of 10 or less, will get a gold medal.
d. A Merit Certificate will be given to the top 25% of students.
e. A digital certificate with the words "Honourable Mention" will be given to the top 25% to 50% of candidates.
f. Check Olympiad Awards & Prizes in detail now.
1. What is the syllabus for the class 7 Maths Olympiad?
CREST Mathematics Olympiad syllabus for class 7 consists of topics - Heat, Motion and Time, Electric Current and its Effects, Winds, Storms and Cyclones, Light, Acids, Bases and Salts, Physical and Chemical Changes, Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate, Fibre to Fabric, Nutrition in Plants and Animals, Respiration in Organisms, Transportation in Plants and Animals, Reproduction in Plants, Natural Resources and Their Conservation.
2. Is there any reference book for the class 7 CREST Mathematics Olympiad (CMO) that students can refer to?
Students can refer to CREST Mathematics Olympiad Workbook for class 7 by CREST Olympiads for the CMO exam preparation.
3. Can I participate in any trial tests for the class 7 Mathematics Olympiad before the examination?
Yes, a free trial exam is available for students to practice before the main exam. CREST Olympiads provides 1 free trial test for class 7 students.
4. How can I check my class 7 Olympiad of Mathematics results?
To view class 7 CREST Mathematics Olympiad results you have to first login with your credentials on https://www.crestolympiads.com/login
Then go to the Dashboard -> Performance -> Results -> Select CMO > Select CMO Level 1/CMO Level 2 & result page will show up.
5. Whom should I contact for queries related to Maths Olympiad exams for class 7?
For any query related to the Maths Olympiad exams for class 7, use the below details to get resolved.
CREST Olympiads contact number: +91-98182-94134
CREST Olympiads email: firstname.lastname@example.org