CREST Olympiads is one of Asia's leading Olympiad organizations. The goal of this initiative is to assess students' knowledge and assist them in applying their learning to various fields while also developing their analytical skills so that they are confident enough to face any competitive examination. CREST Reasoning Olympiad (CRO) is one of the best international Reasoning Olympiads organized by CREST Olympiads for students of class 10 to improve their thinking and reasoning skills. The exam is conducted in 2 modes as offline & online Reasoning Olympiad.
a. Students who are interested in participating in the Logical Reasoning Olympiad can register through their school or independently.
b. Students in grade 10 from any recognized board such as CBSE, ICSE, IB, State Board are eligible to register for the CREST Reasoning Olympiad (CRO) exam.
c. Students studying and living in countries other than India also can take part in the examination.
d. CREST Reasoning Olympiad is conducted in a single level for the students of class 10.
1. Reasoning Olympiad exams for class 10 assess conceptual learning, reasoning, problem-solving and analytical skills at an early age. As a result, the student is encouraged to prepare for the upcoming challenges.
2. Reasoning Olympiad assessments are difficult and conceptual because they help students understand the topic thoroughly. It ultimately improves routine class performance.
3. The Reasoning Olympiad for class 10 was developed to help students become more aware of their reasoning ability and its fundamental impact on new information and experiences.
International Reasoning Olympiad for class 10 registration can be done by students on their own or by the school.
The school has to fill in the form present here: https://www.crestolympiads.com/register-school, and it will be contacted within 48 working hours with the next steps.
Students who register separately from school & want to appear for the online Reasoning Olympiad exam for class 10 can follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the browser and copy-paste this link: https://www.crestolympiads.com/registration
2. The registration form pops up.
3. Fill in all the registration form details.
4. Select the exam at the bottom of the details filling section in the registration form you wish to appear in.
5. Read the instructions carefully.
6. Make the payment.
7. Registration is complete.
1. Reasoning Olympiad Individual registrations by students are accepted.
2. Students registering individually cannot appear for the offline mode of exam. This mode is available only to the students participating through school in CREST Olympiads.
3. Students who have not done registration through school will have to take exams from home. The individual participating should have a computer or laptop with a webcam and a good internet facility. The exam is monitored through a webcam.
The Reasoning Olympiad syllabus for class 10 is designed to assess students' subject knowledge and higher-order thinking skills. On average, seventy percent of the CREST Olympiads exam and its questions are drawn from any recognized school curriculum such as CBSE, ICSE, or state board and thirty percent are based on higher-order thinking, i.e., achievers section.
Students of class 10 who are interested in participating in the Reasoning Olympiad exam first need a good understanding of the syllabus. The CREST Olympiads has detailed the class 10 Reasoning Olympiad syllabus on its official website.
The CREST Olympiads' online Reasoning exam is usually held in the month of January. The Olympiad exam dates of the CREST Reasoning Olympiad are made available to the students on the CREST Olympiads' website. Participants are advised to register for the exam before the specified months.
CREST Reasoning Olympiad Registration Fee - For students studying and enrolling from India, the exam cost is Rs. 225. The price is $15 for students studying and living outside of India (US Dollars).
First and important, it is critical to go through the complete Reasoning Olympiad syllabus for class 10, as this is the most important step in Reasoning Olympiad preparation.
Making a proper study plan is required for students who are preparing for the Olympiads. As a result, an accurate study plan assists your child in allocating adequate time to each topic of the Reasoning Olympiad exam.
For the CREST Reasoning Olympiad, students are advised to solve class 10 Reasoning Olympiad sample papers which are beneficial because they allow students to evaluate the types of questions that will be asked during the Reasoning Olympiad exam.
The Olympiad exam questions are nearly identical to what students practice in schools. However, because these questions are quite difficult, students must have a clear understanding of each topic. There are some books that may be very useful for Reasoning Olympiad preparation. So we are recommending the CREST Reasoning workbook for class 10 to prepare. The above pointers will surely help students in their preparation.
|Class 10 Reasoning Olympiad Sample Paper||Check here|
|Class 10 Reasoning Olympiad Previous Year Paper||Check here|
|Class 10 Reasoning Olympiad Workbook||Check here|
Class 10 Reasoning cut-off & rankings will publish the cut-off marks for the level 1 exam. The Reasoning Olympiad cut-off is the minimum number of points required to pass the exam. CREST Olympiads CRO cut-off marks will be posted on the official website. Students will be able to determine the probability of the selection by matching their probable score with the answer key.
Class 10 Reasoning Olympiad answer key will get published in January. The CRO answer keys will be available on the students' dashboard. With the CRO answer key, students will be able to calculate their likely scores.
Reasoning Olympiad class 10 results are usually announced 4 weeks after the examination. The result can be checked by using login credentials on the website. The student can view the answer key on the 2 mentioned dates only.
a. CREST Olympiads every year distribute Olympiad awards to top performers. Prizes worth INR 4 Cr are there for students.
b. The top 5% of students will receive a medal and a certificate of distinction.
c. A certificate of merit will be awarded to the top three students from each school with more than 25 students in the class.
d. The top three students in each of the ten classes will receive an Achievers Trophy and a Merit Certificate.
e. Each participant will receive a digital participation certificate. This will appear on the participant's Dashboard.
f. Olympiad prizes in detail can be checked on the website.
1. What is the Reasoning Olympiad?
Reasoning abilities assist children in seeing things from various perspectives. This fosters human skills such as empathy and comprehension. They encourage children's creativity by assisting them in making connections and interaction methods holistically.
2. Can you please tell me when the Reasoning Olympiad for classes 1 to 10 will be held?
The CREST Reasoning Olympiad (CRO) by CREST Olympiads is held in online as well as offline mode. These tests can be administered using a computer or laptop with a webcam and a good internet facility. The annual Reasoning Olympiad for classes 1 to 10 is scheduled to take place in January. Students can select any time slot that is convenient for them. The CREST Olympiads website has more information on the exam schedule.