How to register for International CREST Science Olympiad (CSO)?
CREST Science Olympiad (CSO) is an international level Science Olympiad held for students from classes Prep/kg to 1-10 divided into various levels. This exam enables the student to identify their potential in the competitive era & tests the conceptual understanding of the student. By giving the CREST Science Olympiad exam, students will get practical knowledge & get to test their proficiency in the subject.
The exam grants students with a proper foundation to all these young talented minds to showcase their talent and knowledge and achieve great heights in Science. Further, they are also prepared to appear and score brilliant results in higher level national and international competitive exams.
CREST Olympiads intend to test the skills of every student such as scientific reasoning, problem-solving, analytical-thinking and more.
CREST Science Olympiad ensures clarity of concepts and value addition of new skills, students develop confidence to take on new challenges. The competition is rapidly increasing every year to a great extent making the exam more competitive for students.
What is the purpose of the CREST Science Olympiad?
The main motive of the CSO examination is to encourage and motivate students to come forward and willingly participate in various different areas of Science which helps them to use their analytical minds to discover new innovations. CREST Olympiads is one of the popularly known foundations that conduct Science Olympiads every year in an attempt to recognize and appreciate young minds and make them learn concepts of Science in an interesting and easy to comprehend manner.
What is the Mode of a CREST Science Olympiad (CSO) Application?
Mode of application is online for the CSO exam for those applying through schools. CREST Olympiads beforehand avails all the registration forms and all other necessary details to the school authorities. Students can get in touch with their teacher/concerned authority to obtain the same.
Students who are applying for the examination individually, the mode of application is online. Students must visit the official website and then submit the registration form and make payment online.
CREST Science Olympiad (CSO) Registration Eligibility Criteria
The CREST Science Olympiad (CSO) exam is one of the most widely held international competitive exams online every year for students in classes Prep/KG and 1-10. For students of classes Prep/KG and 1-2, only one level is conducted. On the other hand there will be 2 levels for students of classes 3-10. The exam is conducted in an objective-type test that the students need to complete in 60 minutes. For students of classes Prep/KG and 1, the exam will be parent/teacher assisted and the duration of exam is 45 minutes for Prep/KG students.
The exam consists of two sections:
- Section-1: Practical Science
- Section-2: Achievers Section
How to Register for the CREST Science Olympiad exam?
There are numerous steps that are involved when preparing to take part in the CREST International Science Olympiad exam (CSO). Read through the article to get yourself acquainted with the complete registration process.
Registration of Students through schools:
- Participating in the CSO exam is not as difficult as it sounds. It is a quick and easy process. Prospectus containing the registration forms are sent to all schools registered with CREST Olympiads. All the interested students have to do is enroll their names through their respective schools. The schools will then further send the list of names to the respective foundation.
- If your school is not registered with us, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the prospectus soon. It is mandatory for schools to return the registration forms to CREST Olympiads, duly filled in and complete in all respects by the due date.
Registration for individual participants: If your school does not conduct Olympiads, then you can register as an individual participant as well. Follow the steps to register:
- Visit https://www.crestolympiads.com/registration
- Fill in all basic details like their school name, address of school, their name, their class, section, etc. Students have to ensure that all the provided information is accurate. Since the test links, guidelines, etc. will be sent through SMS/E-mail.
- Next step for students is to select the Olympiad subject name, which is CREST Science Olympiad.
- Lastly, students have to fill in the captcha provided as it is and click on “Submit” to proceed with the payment.